Last modified: March 2, 2017
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and you are not allowed to use the Website or provide information on it if you are under 13 years of age. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com so we can permanently delete it.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including:
- Information that allows us to contact you about your event and other requests on the Website, such as your name, email address, and phone number;
- Additional information that you voluntarily enter, such as your event date, time, and location, and other information or preferences related to your event, that may include personal information; and
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and Website usage details.
How We Collect Information From You
We collect information from you in one of two ways:
- First, directly from you when you provide it to us, such as entering your information into a questionnaire provided to you on the Website.
- Second, we collect generic information about your usage and equipment automatically as you navigate through the Website, such as usage details, IP addresses, web browser preferences, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. Although we do not correlate tracking information to individuals, some information collected, such as IP addresses, will be unique.
We do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, including contacting vendors and event service providers and requesting additional information about your event.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to provide the Website and our services to you.
- To vendors and event service providers with your consent. We may provide information about your event that does not identify you to a vendor or event service provider without your consent, but prior to providing any personal information to a vendor or event service provider we will obtain your permission.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, or to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Blue Barley’s assets if the transfer of personal information is part of the sale or transfer.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us your name and email address to provide to a vendor, we will provide this information to the vendor.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To third party contractors in order to analyze Website performance and user behavior and/or to improve the Website.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Blue Barley, our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. For example, the Website is hosted by a cloud service that uses industry-leading security protocols. Additionally, all Company employees are required to adhere to our security and confidentiality procedures and undergo training related to maintaining the security of user personal information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain links that lead to other websites, and the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, and/or activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Website and welcome any feedback about these external websites.